About our newsletter
Every day, from Monday to Friday, we send you the Russian Word of the Day together with additional exercises to help you master the Russian language.
Here is what our newsletter looks like:
Word of the day: неслы́ханный
[ nee-slý-han-nyî ]
unheard-of, unprecedented, awful
To make the most of it, try to answer some questions below, or simply...
If a question is too advanced for you, just skip it and move on to the next one:
1. Translate this to Russian using the word of the day:
• The craving for unheard-of luxury inevitably entails the blurring of moral principles.
• The teacher became speechless from such unprecedented impudence.
2. Remember what it means?
3. How do you say it in Russian?
• to believe, to trust
4. Translate this to English:
• Собака понюхала одежду.
5. Practice 10 random words with flashcards:
You might also like
Please take note:
The newsletter is completely free, however we are running some expenses to send it. Since we are a non-commercial project, we strive to reduce those expenses. Therefore, if there is not much activity from your side (the newsletter is not open, the links are not clicked), your subscription can be suspended automatically. If it happens, you will be notified by email. You can resume your subscription by clicking on the link in the email.
If you don’t want to receive the emails from us anymore, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter and your subscription will be cancelled.