About our newsletter
Every day, from Monday to Friday, we send you the Russian Word of the Day together with additional exercises to help you master the Russian language.
Here is what our newsletter looks like:
Word of the day: чини́ть
[ chee-néet' ]
to fix, to repair, to mend
To make the most of it, try to answer some questions below, or simply...
If a question is too advanced for you, just skip it and move on to the next one:
1. Translate this to Russian using the word of the day:
• He repaired and set up computers in the office.
• It used to be customary to fix things rather than throw them away and buy new ones.
2. Remember what it means?
3. How do you say it in Russian?
• result, sum, total
4. Translate this to English:
• Зажми вот здесь пассатижами и держи, пока я не скажу.
5. Practice 10 random words with flashcards:
Please take note:
The newsletter is completely free, however we are running some expenses to send it. Since we are a non-commercial project, we strive to reduce those expenses. Therefore, if there is not much activity from your side (the newsletter is not open, the links are not clicked), your subscription can be suspended automatically. If it happens, you will be notified by email. You can resume your subscription by clicking on the link in the email.
If you don’t want to receive the emails from us anymore, please click on the “unsubscribe” link in the newsletter and your subscription will be cancelled.