Pravda in Russian means truth.
In Russian alphabet it’s written пра́вда.
Pravda was the name of the official Soviet newspaper. In 1996, a few years after the collapse of the Soviet Union, Pravda became the newspaper of the modern Russian Communist party.
Listen to the audio
Examples of Pravda in Russian
You might also like
- Russian podcast for intermediate and advanced learners
- Nice to meet you in Russian
- Places to visit in Russia
- Russian culture
- Russian alphabet to English
- How to say "good night" in Russian - Examples and audio
- Prefixes in Russian
- Russian culture courses - Discover and learn Russian culture with professional teachers