How often do you find yourself talking about sizes of objects around you? Do you know how to say in Russian that something is big, small, huge, or tiny?
Today, we offer you to learn (or repeat) 10 Russian adjectives describing size.
Don’t forget that the initial form of adjectives in the Russian language is masculine. In order to use them with feminine and neuter nouns, as well as with nouns in plural, you need to change their endings.
If you are not familiar with the grammar of Russian adjectives and how they change their endings in gender, number and different cases, we recommend you to study these links:
At the end of the post, there is a link to flashcards.
Russian words describing size
Practice with examples
You might also like
- Russian verb conjugation with examples, audio and quizzes
- Nothing in Russian
- Cyrillic alphabet
- Learn Russian with Russian songs
- Russian proverbs with translation and audio
- Learn Russian language with free online audio lessons
- Prefixes in Russian
- Russian cases - Tables with nouns endings and links to related lessons